TeeJayys Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeeJayy

Feb 5, 2019
IGN:TeeJayy

Past names (namemc link:(https://namemc.com/profile/TeeJayy.7

Ban logs: https://oneshotmc.com/punishments/history.php?uuid=4b014976-a645-45b6-b5e6-aac63c6c2346&from=bans I do have quite a lot of mutes and warns, but I have been less toxic recently and am making a pledge to stop being toxic to community members, as I feel like it negatively affects the community and spreads toxicity more.

Timezone:EST (UTC -5)

Tell us about yourself: I'm Tj, I'm 15 years old, I like in the United States Of America and play American Football. I've been cannoning since July 2015, although I hadn't taken it serious up until last year and mostly did it for fun. Whilst on oneshot, I commonly help other players with commands that they are not familiar with (almost always world edit features), I also help fellow cannoners that would like assistance of advice on a cannon. I was toxic in the past, and I will admit that I was, I'm not going to hide is as my mutes/warns are very clear and very directly could cost me a shot at becoming a helper, but I have been less toxic and strive not to be. I'm chill and like to hang in discord with friends, and I'm almost always down to meet new people
When did you first join Oneshot, and how many hours have you logged each day (approximately) I joined oneshot very early, I'd say around January of 2016, I had been on the server when the old featherboard was in place, where it would display the TS, and the memory of the server. I wouldn't have spoken in chat much, but I do recall making 420 cannons on the server and playing around with cannon-mechanics. Each day, I am on OneShot for at least 4 hours, although on weekdays I have homework and such, so it might be a bit less but I'm averaging weekends with that as well. I'm on for a good portion of the time I'm on Minecraft.

Any previous staff experience: I have very minimum staff experience, I had been staff on my friends servers, although they didn't average much more than a couple players, which if I was to guess would be about 10, I do know a very good amount of what's punishable as I've had a load of experience of seeing what current and past staff members muted for, and I can learn from their mistakes and use them as a good learning opportunity (not to label them as an object ily cimbasso)

Why should we pick you over the other applicants: The reason why I feel as if I should be chosen over other applicants is as followed: I'm very active compared to other players, when I commit to something I 100% commit to it, if I'm building a cannon, I don't quit building it I continue building it until I finish it. I'm very helpful and help others in need, whether it be with commands, or a cannon I'm down to help them. I don't like to necessarily "build a cannon" for them, as it doesn't give them skills to build their own cannons, but I enjoy fixing issues with other peoples cannons. Another reason is that I'm very familiar with OneShot, and it's mechanics.

What would the server gain from you: As I had stated above, I'm active and nearly always on the server, therefore I can help with chat flood and the players that exceed the barriers of joking, and resort to using derogatory terms. I also always have my third monitor on discord, so I can respond to any issues of spam, or players intentionally and maliciously lagging the server. I'll spread positivity to the best of my ability, and will help players of the server with whatever they need.

What has motivated you to apply for staff on oneshot: In recent times, I've noticed a lack of staff on the server, from what I've seen, it's only been Snoway, but due to unforunate circumstances she wasn't on for a good bit, which left nearly no staff online. Now with the addition of Cimbasso back to helper, there's 2, but I personally don't think 2 active helpers is enough. I'm sure other players would like to become helper, but don't pursue it due to whatever reason they believe. I also want to have a bigger role on the community itself, I feel like not enough people spread positivity and helpfulness, there's a lot of toxicity which is very cowardly coming from me as players on OneShot don't give me the "best reputation" compared to some players, but I'd like to put an end to that.

How many servers do you actively play on: I only play a couple servers, I actively play 2 (not including OSMC) but I do cannon for factions on other servers if I'm asked to, but other than that no others really.

Is there anything you would like to add: Sorry for my past actions, I apologize for my immaturity and how childish I was. My discord is !TeeJayy#8465 for any questions, comments or concerns.

simplyalec

Administrator
Helper
Feb 18, 2019
Minnesota
simplyalec.com
Sorry for the late reply...
Really like your application... has a great amount of detail and you appear to be a pretty friendly person.

+1

(Promoting someone requires a lot of discussion within the staff team, so we will look into it, and get back to you)

TeeJayy

Feb 5, 2019
Sorry for the late reply...
Really like your application... has a great amount of detail and you appear to be a pretty friendly person.

+1

(Promoting someone requires a lot of discussion within the staff team, so we will look into it, and get back to you)
ty

Status
Not open for further replies.