Not open for further replies.

supast

Dec 8, 2018
IGN: Supast

Past names:
https://namemc.com/search?q=Supast

Ban logs:
(
https://oneshotmc.com/punishments/history.php?uuid=22a8393a-5e3d-4e4d-833b-5fcb41e1d5fd&from=bans)

Timezone:
Wellington (GMT+13) Newzealand

Tell us about yourself:
I am a 15-year-old boy who spends most of his time on games such as Minecraft, fortnite, csgo, Ect I first started playing Minecraft 5 years ago on console/ps3. I soon got bored of the game until 3 years from now I got my first pc and that's when I met factions on a server called Saicopvp

and became addicted to playing Minecraft /faction I would stay up 6-8 hours on it. At first, I didn't know what I was doing I soon met a faction called
Unknown who was the first real faction they gave me a fair idea of how everything worked.

They had mention cannoning I never thought of it at the time. a year passed I started to notice new cannons that I never thought existed so I searched
on youtube, how to cannon and I immediately became addicted to it I would spend most of my spare time practising and learning of YouTubers and friends.

I always practice on Saicopvp cannon realm it wasn't bad at first but as I started to get more advanced in canon that saico couldn't handle one of my friends
mention One-shot. so I tried one-shot I really loved it. The cannon jar was amazing it could handle any cannons I built but. I made a few friends who would help me by letting me watch them cannoning and asking a few questions.

Minecraft started to bore me again so I had a 1-month break and once again started to play saico again and play with a few friends that had already started a faction. every time I went on oneshot I was not satisfied with the cannons I have built so I had played with cannons and help people so they know what to do next time and it helps me get better

When did you first join Oneshot, and how many hours have you logged each day:
I have join oneshot about a year after I first started cannoning when the server I played on couldn't handle the cannons I built
a friend mention how good the cannon jar was on oneshot so I tried the server and loved it
I
spent approximately 3 hours a day on the server because I had other things to do on other server and irl problems. I did have school at the same time
I started playing oneshot so I would usually try my best to join the server and practice my cannoning.

Any previous staff experience:
no, I have never been a staff member on any server but I did have staff friends who were in my faction on saicopvp and were a role model to me

so if I was a staff member on one-shot I would have an idea of how to be a good one and what a good staff member looks like.
even tho i have no experience I will try to help the server the best I can.

Why should we pick you over the other applicants:

I have school in a few weeks which means I have so much time on one-shot. since I have so much time ill be willing to take some time up and
report any issues with the server and give out the right punishments for people not obeying the rules. I will also ask in chat if
anyone needs help with cannoning or anything to do with factions since I have a 3-year experience I should fairly know what I am doing.
if not I will always give them an idea of how something works.

What would the server gain from you:
You will gain someone who is cooperative with any situation and who knows what he doing with cannons. I will also report any issue with the server or give people fair rights and treat everyone the same. I am also good at noticing if someone is mad, sad, angry, Ect. I love helping other people because helping 1 person makes 2 people happy.

What has motivated you to apply for staff on oneshot:
Other staff has inspired me because I have a passion for helping other people. when someone sees a staff member they automatically think (hey this guy could help) which they could because that whats staff for. anyways point is if I have helper rank people wouldn't think I'm someone trying to blow up their plot or something and instead I will do my best to help no matter how difficult the problem is.

How many servers do you actively play on:
Recently I have been on one-shot waiting to assemble a faction to play saicopvp until then
I will most likely to be playing oneshot

Is there anything you would like to add:
I don't like to be disrespected if it is a joke I will understand the reason for that is because I am short tempted. and if you would
like to contact me for more information this is my discord Supast#5192 or you can email me Supastplays@gmail.com

Last edited:

hyfloac

Administrator
Staff member
Helper
Nov 21, 2017
I have so many formatting questions:
  • Why do you have some random Georgia font mixed in with the rest of the post (which is in Tahoma)?
  • Why are some paragraphs italicized while others aren't?
  • Why have you inserted new lines into paragraphs instead of just letting line wrapping do its job?
  • Why is the s in Ban Logs not red?
  • Why is there no space between IGN and Supast or between Age and 15?

hyfloac

Administrator
Staff member
Helper
Nov 21, 2017
I've cleaned up the post, fixed a few formatting problems, removed the unnecessary new lines.
After formatting the grammatical errors become extremely obvious.
I'd have to agree with Cimbasso, it appears that you've tried to make it appear longer than it is.

Past names: (https://namemc.com/search?q=supast)

Ban logs: https://oneshotmc.com/punishments/history.php?uuid=22a8393a-5e3d-4e4d-833b-5fcb41e1d5fd&from=bans

Timezone: Newzealand/NZDT/Oceania

Tell us about yourself:
I have been a cannonor for 2 years now I have improved my cannoning skills by watch famous cannonors YouTubers such as Dragonairbender and my favourite dexter113 I also learn by asking my friend cannoneers to let me watch them building cannons and ask questions and that's what taught me to help other people because at first,t I thought cannons would be easy but as I learn I had many roadblocks that took me days to understand and I know people would have a struggle if they didn't have someone guiding them.
I usually spend most of my time on games, I don't have school until a few more weeks so i will most likely to be active on One-shot. I do play other games like Fortnite,
Csgo, Apexlegends but it starting to bore me so I thought it is time to come back to Minecraft when I'm not playing games I usually go to play basketball with some friends or do something fun Like go swimming or play a sport. I have never been out of my country so it will be interesting seeing the rest of the world i also love animals favourite pet is dogs. I have 2 dogs only puppies full breed pit bulls haven't give them a name yet but I'm thinking of mighty and Jessy.

When did you first join Oneshot, and how many hours have you logged each day (approximately):
I have join one-shot approximately 1 year ago hoping to fulfil my dream of becoming a cannoneer because
people like dexter encouraged me to become a cannoneer but it changed over time. I want to help people now because I know cannoning isn't easy as I have many experiences if I have to guess I have been on one-shot over 60 hours practising cannoning and asking in chat if they need my help.

I have no experience of being a staff but I have had staff friends in the pass that I have looked up to and followed their steps because they were good role models even tho I haven't been staff before I know what a good staff look like.

I am active i love helping other people and respectful towards staff when I join the server I always ask in chat if anyone needs help and if I'm committed to something no matter what I will finish it.

I have recently been active on One-shot because I have so much spare time to waste so I usually go on one-shot either working on cannons or asking in chat if anyone needs help If someone does need help I'll try my best to accomplish what they have assigned to me if I could not help I always gave them a fair idea of how something works. if I find any problems or come up with new ideas that could improve the server I will make sure to contact admins or submit my idea in the forums. I will do my best to help everyone no matter what even if its a task I cannot do I will do my hardest and push through it.

seeing other helpers with their rank. people actually trust them as like they know them. people come to them for help and that's what I want is to solve problems people can't do and make them feel happy

I have Recently come back from a month break of Minecraft iv been playing factions for 3 years and 2 years of cannon experience I have played many servers, for example, Saicopvp,ostiapvp,vanitymc Most of my experience of factions has been on SaicoPvp. I have been in many High Factions on saico Blaze realm and Ender Realm The 3 biggest factions I have been in was Recoil, unknown, Kangaroo all of them I have been a member or higher

I love communicating with other people I also like to help people because it makes them happy and makes me feel good about myself. when I see a new cannon I always try to learn it no matter what because I like to challenge myself in many different ways.

supast

Dec 8, 2018
I've cleaned up the post, fixed a few formatting problems, removed the unnecessary new lines.
After formatting the grammatical errors become extremely obvious.
I'd have to agree with Cimbasso, it appears that you've tried to make it appear longer than it is.

Past names: (https://namemc.com/search?q=supast)

Ban logs: https://oneshotmc.com/punishments/history.php?uuid=22a8393a-5e3d-4e4d-833b-5fcb41e1d5fd&from=bans

Timezone: Newzealand/NZDT/Oceania

Tell us about yourself:
I have been a cannonor for 2 years now I have improved my cannoning skills by watch famous cannonors YouTubers such as Dragonairbender and my favourite dexter113 I also learn by asking my friend cannoneers to let me watch them building cannons and ask questions and that's what taught me to help other people because at first,t I thought cannons would be easy but as I learn I had many roadblocks that took me days to understand and I know people would have a struggle if they didn't have someone guiding them.
I usually spend most of my time on games, I don't have school until a few more weeks so i will most likely to be active on One-shot. I do play other games like Fortnite,
Csgo, Apexlegends but it starting to bore me so I thought it is time to come back to Minecraft when I'm not playing games I usually go to play basketball with some friends or do something fun Like go swimming or play a sport. I have never been out of my country so it will be interesting seeing the rest of the world i also love animals favourite pet is dogs. I have 2 dogs only puppies full breed pit bulls haven't give them a name yet but I'm thinking of mighty and Jessy.

When did you first join Oneshot, and how many hours have you logged each day (approximately):
I have join one-shot approximately 1 year ago hoping to fulfil my dream of becoming a cannoneer because
people like dexter encouraged me to become a cannoneer but it changed over time. I want to help people now because I know cannoning isn't easy as I have many experiences if I have to guess I have been on one-shot over 60 hours practising cannoning and asking in chat if they need my help.

I have no experience of being a staff but I have had staff friends in the pass that I have looked up to and followed their steps because they were good role models even tho I haven't been staff before I know what a good staff look like.

I am active i love helping other people and respectful towards staff when I join the server I always ask in chat if anyone needs help and if I'm committed to something no matter what I will finish it.

I have recently been active on One-shot because I have so much spare time to waste so I usually go on one-shot either working on cannons or asking in chat if anyone needs help If someone does need help I'll try my best to accomplish what they have assigned to me if I could not help I always gave them a fair idea of how something works. if I find any problems or come up with new ideas that could improve the server I will make sure to contact admins or submit my idea in the forums. I will do my best to help everyone no matter what even if its a task I cannot do I will do my hardest and push through it.

seeing other helpers with their rank. people actually trust them as like they know them. people come to them for help and that's what I want is to solve problems people can't do and make them feel happy

I have Recently come back from a month break of Minecraft iv been playing factions for 3 years and 2 years of cannon experience I have played many servers, for example, Saicopvp,ostiapvp,vanitymc Most of my experience of factions has been on SaicoPvp. I have been in many High Factions on saico Blaze realm and Ender Realm The 3 biggest factions I have been in was Recoil, unknown, Kangaroo all of them I have been a member or higher

I love communicating with other people I also like to help people because it makes them happy and makes me feel good about myself. when I see a new cannon I always try to learn it no matter what because I like to challenge myself in many different ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.