RisingPhoenix420 staff application

RisingPhoenix420

Feb 8, 2019
IGN:RisingPhoenix420

Past names This is my original name https://namemc.com/search?q= RisingPhoenix420

Ban logs I was banned once for a minute by cimbasso for L as a troll, but other than that I haven't been muted, warned, or banned for something I did wrong https://oneshotmc.com/punishments/history.php?uuid=cea9f654-5048-4909-b59b-f077918b4063&from=bans

Time zone: CST

Tell us about yourself: I am a 13 year old who lives in iowa. My name is Dylan I have been playing Minecraft for about 4 years and factions for about 2 years. About a 3-4 months ago I got into cannoning and I love testing and making cannons. I like going hunting, fishing riding dirt bikes and enjoying the outdoors. I also like to play football and wrestle.

When did you first join Oneshot, and how many hours have you logged each day (approximately) I started playing around 2-3 months ago and I log on for around 2-5 hours a day

Any previous staff experience: no, I do not have any other staff experience, but I think this would be a great start I also know what is and isn't aloud as I have been playing Minecraft for a long time and I know a bunch of the basic rules and I have played Oneshot long enough to know most of the rules on there.

Why should we pick you over the other applicants: I think you should pick me over other applicants because I am not a bias person, and I treat everyone the same. I also want to help out the Oneshot community as much as I can by helping with bugs or stopping toxic people in chat

What would the server gain from you: The server would gain a really chill person. I would help out everyone with anything. I don't hold grudges so if someone gets me very mad at something like 10-15 minutes later I just brush it off and forget about it. I am never toxic in chat or through pm's. I handle anger very good and just either take a break or just ignore the situation. Oneshot would also gain someone who is very active as I see you only guys have like one NA person that I ever see and its Cimbasso.

What has motivated you to apply for staff on oneshot: I want to return the favor that the staff team and community has done for me when I first joined Oneshot and started cannoning. I didn't know much and how everything worked. The community/staff team helped me with a lot of stuff. For example they told me what a lot of stuff does like a pseudo or nuke, or hammer. I just want to return the favor and help them out with anything they would ever need. Overall I want the best for Oneshot so the community keeps growing and people enjoy there time at Oneshot.

How many servers do you actively play on: I play on Oneshot for cannoning and play-mc for factions

Is there anything you would like to add: I am able to record, I have a good mic.
Unfortunately I only speak English and if you need anything my discord is RisingPhoenix420#6817. Lastly I want to thank you for reading and considering my application.

CrazySteve79

Mar 12, 2019
-1, very short application. I'd say add more detail but you seem like you owuld make a decent staff member