Status
Not open for further replies.

RisingPhoenix420

Feb 8, 2019
IGN:RisingPhoenix420

Past names: this is my orginial name

Ban logs: I have not been banned on Oneshot

Timezone: CST

Tell us about yourself: I'm a 13 year old kid that lives in the USA, I like playing football, playing factions, and got into cannoning not too long ago

When did you first join Oneshot, and how many hours have you logged each day (approximately) about a month or so ago and I log on like 1-3 hours a day

Any previous staff experience: No but I know a lot of stuff on staff rules, what's aloud, what's not ect.

Why should we pick you over the other applicants: I want to bring good things to the Oneshot community. I don't like it when people are saying racist stuff, spamming or being toxic in general. I want to help people out with there cannons to the best of my ability. I know a lot about factions because I am in a faction that's pretty good on another server. If some people are arguing in chat I do my best to break it up and calm them both down. If someone ask me questions or ask a question in global chat I always do my best to answer there questions to the best of my ability so they keep enjoying there experience on Oneshot and minecraft. I remember when I first played Minecraft the first server I joined had such good staff and that's the way I want to be on Oneshot because I remember how good it was to always have help.

What would the server gain from you: I am all around a humble guy. I would benefit the server a lot because I know a lot about factions and I'm starting to learn quite a bit of cannoning. I also notice that I don't see staff on a whole lot of the time. I want to spend as much time as possible on Oneshot. I also want the best for Oneshot and the community of people who play the server.

What has motivated you to apply for staff on Oneshot: I want to bring a good staff member to Oneshot. I think I am a perfect fit for the community of Oneshot and will be there along the way to help out

How many servers do you actively play on: play-mc and Oneshot​

Is there anything you would like to add: I appreciate you going through my application and considering it. I hope to see you guys on the Oneshot staff team. If you need anything my discord is
Risingphoenix420#6817

Status
Not open for further replies.