Prosper Recruitment

OGbacca

Jul 14, 2017
Wouldn't join Prosper if I wer you. They're not good at all, they trash talk almost 24/7, skids cannons, can't pvp that good either, they DDos a lot, etc.

OGbacca

Jul 14, 2017
we suck tbh we are better then ur fac
Pretty sure nUg is way better then Prosper. nUg don't skid cannons,and they don't DDos people when they are getting raided or getting destroyed in pvp, somthing Prosper does.

MulaPlays

Jul 9, 2017
Pretty sure nUg is way better then Prosper. nUg don't skid cannons,and they don't DDos people when they are getting raided or getting destroyed in pvp, somthing Prosper does.
boy shut ur faggot self up talking about skid cannons we make our cannons that's how much you know

Bawble

Jul 12, 2017
Wouldn't join Prosper if I wer you. They're not good at all, they trash talk almost 24/7, skids cannons, can't pvp that good either, they DDos a lot, etc.
Lmfao you joined the forums today and already talking shit, like who even are you.

Reactions: Vanderbilt

holsson

Jul 12, 2017
Well trash talking I can't deny because we do trash talk. We do not skid cannons, trust me we use our own. We have a few pvpers but I will admit that's not our strong point and we most certainly do not ddos, there was two kids who did and they have both been kicked :)

Dr_Daddy

Jul 9, 2017
Disbanded:End of post but recruiting for my new faction rise we use to be one of the best back in like a year ago but didn't play origin only sad thing people will call us out for but there isn't any good factions ATM so deciding to recreate a new faction not saying we will be gods cause everyone good/known quit so here is your chance to find yourself a new faction because I'm sick of these new factions like evo/diversity getting fame on themselves when they only look decent now because there is no competition left.

Discord: https://discord.gg/hdfVhbR