Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavabunny

May 28, 2019
IGN:
Lavabunny

Past names
https://mine.ly/Lavabunny.2 Lavabunny

Ban logs (http://oneshotmc.com/punishments/bans.php)
I've not been banned and don't plain on it.

Timezone:
Eastern Time

Tell us about yourself:
My IGN is Lavabunny, as I am known on the server, but my real name is David. I am 14 years old as I tell you up above, and I was born and raised in United states/Indiana. I am 5 foot and 4 inches tall, I love making new friends and doing random acts of kindness. I'm a 8th grader #classof2023 and I really enjoy playing Football. My favorite quote is "Hard work beats talent." Why I love this quote so much is because I believe that if you work hard at something then you will be really good at it.

When did you first join Oneshot, and how many hours have you logged each day (approximately)
I can not recall when I started playing on your server. If I were to make a rough estimate I believe I have been playing for at least 3 months now. I have had a wonderful time. I play for 1-2 hours a day but that will defiantly be raised if I get my wished role.

Any previous staff experience:
Yes

Why should we pick you over the other applicants:
I believe you should choose me because although the other applicants have the same amount or even better skills then me I can contribute a lot of Effort into making your server better. I could contribute to either building or even helping stop hackers. I am a fair player on OneShotMC if there was ever a conflict between two players I will hear both sides

What would the server gain from you:

For this question, I would like to say with my maturity and trustworthy, you should hire me as a staff member. i would never disappoint you. I can make a big impact on the hacking and drama started in the server. I know a lot about hacking and I can definitely tell who hacks. I am also quick to report people. I get the job done with initiative and preciseness. I don't report someone without thinking it through. For example, I go through the thought process of deciding whether or not it is against the rules and whether or not my evidence is good enough. Thought processes such as these are needed to get the job done as less mistakes are made when actions are thought through before they are done. I answer people's questions about the server all the time. I respond pretty quickly too so I don't make them wait too long, which could cause the to get impatient and disconnect. But sometimes, i often see alot of Advertisers going around on people's server where there were no mods on on that time. I'm trying my best to make your server as healthy and social as possible by staying online and responding to questions, requests, complains etc. I can handle long conversations and pressure without a problem, and I truly enjoy helping others with their problems because it gives yourself and the person you're helping a great feeling

What has motivated you to apply for staff on oneshot:
I wish to apply because I believe that OneShotMC is a great server and players who use hacks should not be allowed to play with unfair advantages. I am somewhat active so I could stay vigilant for hackers.

How many servers do you actively play on:
Around 2

Is there anything you would like to add:
No There isn't.

• Love
Reactions: EpIc_Gamer342

EpIc_Gamer342

May 28, 2019
I think this is a perfect application no spelling errors. There is reasonable lengths for each answer. Quality over Quantity. +1 (Would do +2 but that isn't a thing) ;)

Reactions: Lavabunny

Cimbasso

Helper
Somewhat short, but what stood out to me is that you mentioned hacking and drama. Allow me to clarify some things;
Hacking on here never has been against the rules because this server is (at the moment) exclusively creative cannon testing, except pertaining to hacks that cause griefing. Drama is vague; chat arguments are to be expected on any server, especially one that is related to factions, and overextending the rules to pertain to simple arguments is not what our goal is here. However, a dead-end conversation that is just filling up chat with nonsense (especially if it's racial/homophobic/etc. slurs) would be punishable. Take for example a conversation I had with a few players last night. It was clear that they were angry at me for the way I was administering punishments, though they could not seem to concisely explain why. After encouraging them to stop creating unnecessary issues and simply report me if they thought I was doing something wrong, I quickly realized the situation was not going anywhere, and I was pissing myself off while they were wasting my time. They both received mutes, though brief, for being excessively toxic/spammy.

Some other issues I found with your application:
- Pretty sure I have never seen you on (and I am on alot; if I have seen you it was briefly once or twice)
- I'm not particularly interested in your height
- You were not very descriptive in other areas of your application

Overall, you seem very unfamiliar with our server, especially due to your emphasis on eliminating hackers, which are not an issue on a creative server as I stated previously. Unfortunately, I'd have to give this a -1.

Edit: This seriously looks like you copied and pasted an application from another server and didn't even bother to remove some things (such as hacking)

kyvon2002

Aug 8, 2018
Quebec, Ontario
I would have to agree with Cimbasso. You mention that you’re good with handling hackers and drama, however hacking has never been disallowed on cannon. Also, drama is to be expected on a factions related server. I feel as if your lack of knowledge on this suggests you haven’t been on the server for more than three months. In addition to that, you don’t mention your cannoning knowledge or background anywhere in this application.

I’m very sorry but it’s a -1 from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.