I cannot login using forge

ImpactClientFTW

Nov 16, 2016
For some reason I can login to any other server using forge but when it comes to oneshot I cannot login using my forge it either says disconnected or the internal exception netty timeout error. I tried uninstalling and re installing forge removed all mods from the folder. I can login without forge but not with forge. I NEED HELP!

hyfloac

Administrator
Staff member
Helper
Nov 21, 2017
I'm inclined to mark this as Cannot Reproduce or Not a Server Problem given that I connect to the server exclusively with Minecraft Forge. Beyond that while md_5 does strongly dislike Minecraft Forge, they haven't done anything to Bukkit or Spigot to hinder the usage of Minecraft Forge clients.

I'm guessing you are either using a version outside the supported range (anything less than 1.8 or greater than 1.12 (I think 1.12 is supported)). Either that or you are using a mod which changes how your client's net code works.

For reference I am on Minecraft 1.9.4 with Minecraft Forge 12.17.0.1976. I also have the mods
  • Just Enough Items [3.4.3.207]
  • Mouse Tweaks [2.6.3]
  • ReAuth [3.5.2]
  • WorldEdit CUI Forge Edition [1.0.7]
I also have 1 or 2 utitliy mods which I made. While those do use ASM transformations, they don't significantly affect my ability to use the server.