Hello, I am SuicidalKids I am, I have been playing on this server for a really long time I would just like to make an introductin post to be friendly.

Suicidalkids

Jan 7, 2019
Hello, I am Suicidalkids. I am a Minecraft player in Minecraft I am an old cannoneer I have been playing for quite some time. I originally got Minecraft in 2012, however, that wasn't my first time playing I was originally introduced to this wonderful game in the summer of 2012 and I started cannoning in early 2015. It has been a really long time since I first played the game and I would like to congratulate everyone who made it possible for me to get this far and also made it this far with me, you might think I am quitting for such a strange message but I am not and do not have any intentions of doing so. I am just wanting to spread how far I have come and you can too if you have something you enjoy. I enjoyed this game since I first had my opportunity to play it, sure it was a rough start but it all worked out in the end even if it wasn't as planned, I have met multiple wonderful people along my time to get here, I would just like to thank them so much.

Reactions: kyvon2002

Suicidalkids

Jan 7, 2019
I messed up the title of this thread :(

- Edit

I was originally going to post this on the profile but I couldn't fit it in a single message and I don't think it quite fits the cannon or faction general topics so I posted it here.

OZZZYDOG

Helper
Feb 4, 2019
Hello, I am Suicidalkids. I am a Minecraft player in Minecraft I am an old cannoneer I have been playing for quite some time. I originally got Minecraft in 2012, however, that wasn't my first time playing I was originally introduced to this wonderful game in the summer of 2012 and I started cannoning in early 2015. It has been a really long time since I first played the game and I would like to congratulate everyone who made it possible for me to get this far and also made it this far with me, you might think I am quitting for such a strange message but I am not and do not have any intentions of doing so. I am just wanting to spread how far I have come and you can too if you have something you enjoy. I enjoyed this game since I first had my opportunity to play it, sure it was a rough start but it all worked out in the end even if it wasn't as planned, I have met multiple wonderful people along my time to get here, I would just like to thank them so much.
you use gammarly don't you