Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishydeer

May 29, 2019
IGN: Fort

Past names: None

Ban logs: never banned

Timezone: EST

Tell us about yourself: I am very active when I am not bored and I do have past experiences

When did you first join Oneshot, and how many hours have you logged each day (approximately) I have not had the chance to log on yet but I would be active once the server accepts me as helper

Any previous staff experience: yes I owned a server once

Why should we pick you over the other applicants:
I know plugins because I did have a server and I want to have fun with the community
What would the server gain from you:
I would host fun events for the members to have fun and stayed on the server
What has motivated you to apply for staff on oneshot:

The server seems pretty legit and they are recruiting for staff so I thought I would be a perfect fit
How many servers do you actively play on: I play on 2 active servers which are cosmicprisons and hypixel but if I do get accepted then I’ll be playing this server mostly

Is there anything you would like to add:

kyvon2002

Aug 8, 2018
Quebec, Ontario
Super short application, and to add to that you haven’t logged into the server. You don’t mention cannoning anywhere in this application.

Major -1

Cimbasso

Helper
You seem to think that by receiving a helper rank, you would contribute to the server by creating events/helping configure plugins. Being staff on here is about actively helping the community, primarily by fixing cannon problems they may be having. I also have NEVER seen you on, nor has the server logged you as being on under the ign "Fort". Your application is also incredibly short, not to mention that you are only 14.

It's quite ridiculous that you would even consider applying for staff on a server you have never logged on.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.