CrazySteve79's staff application!

CrazySteve79

Mar 12, 2019
GN: CrazySteve79

Past names (namemc link) https://namemc.com/profile/CrazySteve79.7

Ban logs (http://oneshotmc.com/punishments/bans.php) https://oneshotmc.com/punishments/history.php?uuid=a5e5419e-4022-4794-a14c-3293fc8bb8d7&from=bans

Timezone: EST

Tell us about yourself: Let me tell you my story:

2010: I started playing Minecraft and I was veryyyy nooby. I had NO idea what I was doing I just ran around and made worlds and played for the fun of it!

2012: I got pretty decent at minecraft, 1.6 was when it really hit me. I started to play survival properly and have a massive survival world I played until 2014 (then I got bored)
2013: 1.7 came out, I was really excited and thats when I started messing with TNT. At first, I didn't make TNT cannons (only very basic ones) I used to make those TNT launchers that launch you like 500 blocks in the air (They only work in 1.7 and under sadly) and that's mainly what I did for a while, and then after about a month of that, I started building TNT cannons that could only build dry shots which looked something like a 420 without sand
2014: 1.8 came out, and thats when I started cannoning. But, very basic cannons. My very first ever proper cannon (besides your average 420) was a 10 stacker. I was so proud of it at the time but looking back, it's really bad but it was my first! I used a very basic concept of pistons pushing sand that was in a cobweb
2016: This is when it came to life. I started building real cannons that were alright. Anything before this point were basically 20 stackers and under trying to figure something out but then something dinged in my head. I made a 40 stacker after a while. I was just so impressed I called all my friends on the phone and they didn't believe me so I told em to come on the server (can't remember the name of it)
2017: I made my "first" cannon I built a 240 one shot with reusable cobwebs and oh my lordy I was so proud I did the same thing as 2016 me and rang my friends on the phone and I showed them how it worked and we raided some people on saico
February 2018: I built a 255 (nothing special, just a 255)
March 2018: I learned how to build fusions
May 2018: I started thinking about making cannons for my friends and impressing them!
June 2018: I joined OneShotMC where I found many friends!

My IRL Life: Well, my IRL life I don't want to talk about as I'm currently struggling with depression.

When did you first join Oneshot, and how many hours have you logged each day (approximately) I first joined OneShotMC back in June 2018. I've played about 2 hours atleast each day, but this is how much I could play:

Monday: 1-4 hours
Tuesday: 2-4 hours
Wednesday: 2-6 hours
Thursday: 2-5 hours
Friday: 3-10 hours
Saturday: 4-20 hours
Sunday: 4-12 hours
NOTE: Some days this may be more or less, I can be fairly active, but I do not chat a lot as I'm generally working. (I still enjoy helping people if they have questions)

Any previous staff experience:
Sadly I do not have any previous staff experience. But, I have been around many staff and talked to them, they tell me what they do, I learn the rules, and I feel like I would be a good fit.
Why should we pick you over the other applicants:
I feel as if you should pick me over the other applicants for many reasons, and I'll do my best to explain each and every reason
Reason Number Uno! I am decently mature, yes I do have my moments and we all do. I will occasionally drop the ole F bomb or say the S word or something but I generally try to stay away from cussing as it will make me look unprofessional. Another reason I try to avoid swearing is it puts a bad reputation on the server, if someone joins a server and sees staff swearing at them they might leave. (Personally I don't mind if people are swearing)

Reason Number Dos!: I know bits and bobs of multiple languages. If someone decided to say "I love eating cheeseburgers out of the toilet" I wouldn't know, as I know basic phrases and words such as colors, numbers, names (some), places (some) I also know bits of French, German and a little bit of Japanese (like 3 words)

Reason Number Tres!: I have some decent cannon knowledge (Not as much as some big cannoners like Oscar1485) but I got some knowledge so if someone asked for help with their cannon I could probably help them.

Reason Number Quatro!: I am fairly active, some days I'm not due to school but I'm sure we all have that sometimes (besides some people who are out of school) I also generally help people daily!

What would the server gain from you:

OneShotMC would gain a lot from me, and I will do my best to explain each and every reason!

Reason Uno!: I am the type of staff member who wants to get stuff done, make people happy, and just have enough time for people, and myself. I am not the type of staff member who gets into arguments, swears, or any of that at people. I understand swearing isn't against the rules and I accept that.

Reason Dos: As a helper, I understand my job is to keep chat clean and make sure nobody is ruining the server like lagging it out. I'll be willing to watch chat for hours a day to make sure people are helped, and make sure the chat is clean. Also, having a helper prefix will make people want to trust me more because I know some people who grief plots.

What has motivated you to apply for staff on oneshot:

I was motivated to apply for staff on OneShotMC because I really like the community, some people are just so nice and I've met some life long friends. I love helping on OneShotMC, so I decided to apply for staff so I can help even more people. As I always say, you don't need the rank to help, you need to help to get the rank.

How many servers do you actively play on:
2 (not counting OneShotMC)
Those Servers:
- SaicoPvP (Fairly active)
- VeltPvP (Not that active)
Is there anything you would like to add:
Yes, I would like to add Ketchup with the fries
OH! Don't forget! I want the Big Mac WITHOUT pickles!

(Also I can record)

Your Kindest Regards,
~CrazySteve79
<3

hyfloac

Administrator
Staff member
Helper
Nov 21, 2017
Couple of things:

You appeared to have joined the forums today, and then subsequently commented an ~11 posts, some several years old that probably should have been closed. You also appeared to have joined discord today under the name CreepersEdge.

Your post has no clear separation between questions and answers.

Is Saturday: 4-20 hours a typo? Spending 20 hours a day playing minecraft seems a bit unrealistic and rather unhealthy; without doing any actual research but with a basic knowledge of human psychology and physiology I would say that sleep deprivation is probably not a good way to deal with depression.

CrazySteve79

Mar 12, 2019
Couple of things:

You appeared to have joined the forums today, and then subsequently commented an ~11 posts, some several years old that probably should have been closed. You also appeared to have joined discord today under the name CreepersEdge.

Your post has no clear separation between questions and answers.

Is Saturday: 4-20 hours a typo? Spending 20 hours a day playing minecraft seems a bit unrealistic and rather unhealthy; without doing any actual research but with a basic knowledge of human psychology and physiology I would say that sleep deprivation is probably not a good way to deal with depression.
Thank you for your reply, 20 hours a day I have done before on the weekends as I like to stay up late. Most of the time its between 4 - 15 hours

CrazySteve79

Mar 12, 2019
Hi,

Do you have any other accounts? I've done a lookup on your IGN, and the first time you chatted was yesterday on 03/12/2019.
Yes I do have other accounts, I have a couple but the only ones I've logged onto OneShot is _Elizaveta_, and T_Series_Facmily I believe. (T_Series_Facmily has been changed multiple times) I have screenshots of me being on OneShot chatting in like September I believe.

https://gyazo.com/0aa6da175cfe48f0af00ba6e70567704 That was on 9/17/18 (I changed my IGN To CrazySteve79 on October 2nd, 2018)

OZZZYDOG

Helper
Feb 4, 2019
Your application seems to be of a good quantity and you seem like a genuine person who would be a good addition to the server. However, I have not seen you on that much compared to the times you provided above, however, I do understand that this is what you could play and you didn't say this is how much you're currently playing which is fair enough. Your amount of punishments seem to be quite high and you have not really explained them in your application.

One more minor thing is also that I recommend being respectful to the members of Oneshot including staff and that calling them "Unprofessional" and challenging the punishments they distribute to be avoided.

Overall, best of luck and hope you get the result you're looking for!

Reactions: CrazySteve79

CrazySteve79

Mar 12, 2019
Your application seems to be of a good quantity and you seem like a genuine person who would be a good addition to the server. However, I have not seen you on that much compared to the times you provided above, however, I do understand that this is what you could play and you didn't say this is how much you're currently playing which is fair enough. Your amount of punishments seem to be quite high and you have not really explained them in your application.

One more minor thing is also that I recommend being respectful to the members of Oneshot including staff and that calling them "Unprofessional" and challenging the punishments they distribute to be avoided.

Overall, best of luck and hope you get the result you're looking for!
Thank you for your response:

My bans, let me explain that, ah yes. my mistakes.

(I'm only gonna explain things that happened within the past 3 months)

"the ban hammer has spoken!" that was a kick:

I said something in chat like "Join the best cannoning server ever! <!> IP: play.oneshotmc.com" and he kicked me as a troll

the "SHIT CANNON BITCH" was a troll kick as I tol
Are you "CreepersEdge" on Discord?
Yes

FINISHED EXPLANATION: The "take a walk" was me spamming a little bit too much

the others are well, self explanatory