application

Status
Not open for further replies.

hornt776

Mar 3, 2019
IGN:hornet776

Past names (namemc link)

Timezone:pst

Tell us about yourself: I am a race car diver in Washington state I like the outdoors and on my off time I like to play a lot of games right now im more into gaming im am trying to make a living off of playing games and I am a all around a good guy to talk to

When did you first join Oneshot, and how many hours have you logged each day (approximately) I log on to oneshoot about a week ago for cannon testing for a other server I play on

Any previous staff experience: I do not

Why should we pick you over the other applicants: because I am a guy that gose by the rules and I try to be the nicest guy I can I like to help when I can whenever I can

What would the server gain from you: there will be a lot more players that come on from the other server I play on and there will be a happy place for everyone that meets me

What has motivated you to apply for staff on oneshot: my friend that kept getting are ploit flag for firing a cannon way to much that was lagging the server way to much

How many servers do you actively play on: 1

Is there anything you would like to add:

OZZZYDOG

Helper
Feb 4, 2019
Personally, I have never seen you on.

The application is short and a bit dry

It's hard to read because of the colour scheme...

That's not much motivation to become a helper "my friend that kept getting are ploit flag for firing a cannon", doesn't show how the server will benefit from your assistance. Furthermore, As a helper, you will not be able to do anything about the plot flags but hey..

Fairly informal; Excessive use of words such as "guy".

No namemc link, no punishment history link.

But on the plus side, your intentions seem positive which is always good and it looks like you would be a good part of the community

But anyway, good luck! :D:D

Oh and just to help you out with the missing links, here ya go:

Namemc link: https://namemc.com/search?q=hornet776

Punishment history link: https://oneshotmc.com/punishments/history.php?uuid=28bee90c-e43a-4876-a2db-f9c7996cccb8&from=bans

Last edited:

hornt776

Mar 3, 2019
Wow that is vary rude of you sorry everyone can't spell I have a spelling disorders

Status
Not open for further replies.