Alexanduh's Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexanduh

Jun 12, 2018
IGN: Alexanduh

Past names (namemc link) : https://namemc.com/profile/Alexanduh.3

Ban logs (http://oneshotmc.com/punishments/bans.php)

Timezone: Pst

Tell us about yourself: Well, I've been cannoning for about 6 years and been playing factions for about 7. I have a youtube channel where I post all of my raids on named MyNameIsAlex that has 2.5k subs. Irl I run a few businesses and are all successful. I plan on being helper rank (or higher) on oneshotmc to help a lot more people than I already do.

When did you first join Oneshot, and how many hours have you logged each day (approximately) : I've been on one shot ever since beta. I come on here every day to cannon and help other people that need to cannon. I would say I play on the server for more than 6 hrs a day doing all kind of things.

Any previous staff experience: I was staff on multiple faction servers and a skyblock server. The last time I was staff was about a month ago.

Why should we pick you over the other applicants: I am very familiar with the cannons, the people, and the whole server more than a lot of people in general. I've been playing this server for a very long time and have seen almost everything. My skills and experience irl will be very helpful on this server being that I major in business in college.

What would the server gain from you: The server would gain another great staff members. The server already has a lot of good staff but most of the time when I'm online they are not online. It will gain a 6 hr staff activity a day.

What has motivated you to apply for staff on oneshot: What motivated me is seeing simplyalec get spammed in the chat full of question and no one on to really help him. other players could help answer questions but they will listen to a person with helper rank more than a person with no rank. and to add, alec doesnt really know how to cannon so he cant really help as much as he would like to.

How many servers do you actively play on: I play on TheArchon and oneshotmc, and currently making my own server :)

Is there anything you would like to add: Hi mom and dad :D i made it <3

Cimbasso

Helper
1. App's kinda short
2. Ban log link doesn't work and you should realy just describe your punishments there
3. I personally haven't seen you on very much recently
4. I HELP SIMPLYALEC WHEN HE GETS SPAMMED WITH QUESTIONS TF YOU MEAN (jk)
5. I think (with emphasis on "I" and "think") that you're a little annoying with the way you self promote your youtube.channel
6. Describe your staff history alot more.
7. Check for grammar mistakes
8. I find it hard to believe that you're 20

Alexanduh

Jun 12, 2018
1. App's kinda short
2. Ban log link doesn't work and you should realy just describe your punishments there
3. I personally haven't seen you on very much recently
4. I HELP SIMPLYALEC WHEN HE GETS SPAMMED WITH QUESTIONS TF YOU MEAN (jk)
5. I think (with emphasis on "I" and "think") that you're a little annoying with the way you self promote your youtube.channel
6. Describe your staff history a lot more.
7. Check for grammar mistakes
8. I find it hard to believe that you're 20
ya I don't really find your comment helpful or useful.. your bias towards me... meaning you don't like me soo... you saying that I can't do anything or im lacking something doesn't prove anything.... and I'm on more than you...

OZZZYDOG

Helper
Feb 4, 2019
I agree with Cimbasso on this one, you may be a skilled cannoner etc however, i do not see you on too much however this may just be a clash of our timezones so it would be unfair for me to say that. You said that there are already "a lot of good staff" and I would just like to make sure you are aware I am more than great, thank you... You literally roasted the owner; "alec doesn't really know how to cannon". I mean i think you're looking for a ban, not helper (xD jk) But yeah good luck. On a serious level, I do also feel that the application is a little bit vague and short but anyway good luck :D

Alexanduh

Jun 12, 2018
I agree with Cimbasso on this one, you may be a skilled cannoner etc however, i do not see you on too much however this may just be a clash of our timezones so it would be unfair for me to say that. You said that there are already "a lot of good staff" and I would just like to make sure you are aware I am more than great, thank you... You literally roasted the owner; "alec doesn't really know how to cannon". I mean i think you're looking for a ban, not helper (xD jk) But yeah good luck. On a serious level, I do also feel that the application is a little bit vague and short but anyway good luck :D
lol i did not "roast him" xD its just spoken truth... Thanks

Cimbasso

Helper
If knowing how you behave induces a bias, then I suppose I am biased.

Edit: of the 8 things I told you to do, 5 can be fixed right now if you actually take action, so I suggest you do that if you want any chance of this getting accepted

Denied

Last edited by a moderator:

hyfloac

Administrator
Staff member
Helper
Nov 21, 2017
I'm just going to set the record straight about me, Alec, and Andrew: we are all software engineers and we know each other in real life, Andrew owns the server, Alec is working on some new project, and I have stopped development for various reasons.

Me and Alec have administrative privileges so that we can deal with issues even if Andrew isn't available. The only reason that Alec (and potentially I, but I think I managed to change the tag) have the Owner rank is because it gives us access to all of the permissions without having to create a new Developer rank, this lets us do things like give people VPN bypasses, potentially promote players if we come to a consensus, restart the server, administer punishments, alleviate punishments, etc.

Me and Alec don't know how to cannon because
  1. We have better things to do
  2. We don't participate in factions
  3. There is little need for it
If you have questions about cannoning it is generally best to ask a helper, that is there primary job (their secondary job is to administer punishments like mutes).

Status
Not open for further replies.