Join play.oneshotmc.com with ? Players Online

Click to Copy

Plot Grief

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Buffers, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Buffers

Buffers New Member

Hello,

I have been a fairly under the radar player on oneshotmc, using the server primarily for mapping out my factions base and desinging cannon, as most of the people on the server do. I've trusted many people to my plot, never with a problem, and always untrusted them when they left.

However...

I trusted rpps to my plot as he said he wanted to show me a new filter design (yes, I now realize I could of just added him). He thought it would be funny to clear my entire plot, removing everything that I've worked for months on. How do I know this? HE CONFESSED! I frantically msged him, and he said he did it as a joke and then undid it.

Well, here is the caveat: He didn't undo squat, BECAUSE MY PLOT IS STILL GONE! I'm not sure what he did, because everything that was dug under the ground has returned (hollowed out areas to test sand stacking, etc) but all the cannons and my base which was in the air is still gone. I can upload the conversation which I screenshotted if need be, so please let me know if you'd want it.

This is a serious issue. On most servers, griefing someone's plot is bannable, and I surely hope it is on this one too. I'd love to get my plot rolled back, as I've worked on it for many months and it really means a lot to me as I have many unique and special designs on there. I also want rpps banned as soon as possible for griefing my plot.

Please help me with this!
    Buffers

2. Buffers

Buffers New Member

Just to add: I fully understand this is, seemingly, my fault. And yes, I shouldn't have added someone I have only spoken to for five minutes to my plot. However, I have high faith in humanity and refuse to believe someone could be sinister enough to delete someone's plot of which they worked very hard on. I mean, a cannon server is a place where factions players unite together and help each other - asking questions, fixing cannons, designing bases, planning raids, etc. Clearing someone's plot goes against what this server stands for, and though I may of been naive, I never expected someone to do that, considering I have had nothing be positive experiences in the past. I hope my plot is able to be restored, and at the very least rpps be banned for his actions.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  3. TubaScrub

TubaScrub Active Member

Look. Out of all your gibberish, there is no evidence to be found. You just said that he confessed, which even if you had a screenshot of him confessing, anyone could say that they did it and it could be false. You need to have solid evidence of him griefing your plot in order to get him banned.

4. Buffers

Buffers New Member

@TubaScrub, I assume you called my phrasing "gibberish" because you are too intellectually limited to understand some my more colorful rhetoric.

Moving on, my screenshot is not the best proof - and it doesn't need to be. The owner, @Emerald_Explorer, could very simply review the logs and see rpps was the one who cleared the plot.

Oh, and how do you explain the fact that he was the only one who was trusted and online at the time of the griefing?

Anyway, disregarding the substanceless and ignorant reply from some member, there is no debate as to who cleared the pot. The only one who had the perms to clear it at the time was rpps, which can easily be proven in the logs, where he would be seen typing the command to clear the entire plot.

Thank you,
    Buffers

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  5. Buffers

Buffers New Member

6. TubaScrub

TubaScrub Active Member

Usually you would say that you have no evidence in the first place, which would defeat the purpose of a report. Yet you call me "intelectually challenged" when you ranted on for several worthless lines of text about how it's morally incorrect and all this bullshit when you could simply say who you think broke the rules and what time Emerald should look for in the logs.

7. Emerald_Explorer

Emerald_Explorer Administrator
    Staff Member

8. Buffers

Buffers New Member

I messaged him saying "did you delete my plot" to which he said "na I undid it." I then said "it is still deleted tho" and he said "I did it for one second and then undid it" - this is exact verbatim from the screenshot, which, if needed, I can upload - the reason I haven't done so yet is because my email isn't linked (long story) to send the photo so it's kind of a pain, but I'll do it if requested. And obviously, this is false, as my plot is still cleared...

Anyway, this all went down, roughly, 10-11 at night. This is a guess, but you (@Emerald_Explorer) were on at the time (you prob remember me messaging you.)

Hope this helps!

9. Buffers

Buffers New Member

You're nothing but a bored hindrance to my report. I have one goal: to restore my plot that I've worked long and hard on and to get the griefer banned. I guess you have nothing better to do, which is sad but nonetheless not my problem, so unless you can help/add anything to the situation I really don't know why you're even on my post.

10. TubaScrub

TubaScrub Active Member

Nothing better to do when you're lying? What's so hard for you to understand? You have been able to provide 0 proof that anyone even griefed your plot in the first place! Screenshots, videos, at this point even logs (server or client) would be nice, except all you've done is come on here with YOUR bored asshurt self complaining about something that you have no proof of ever happening. I've asked numerous times now for evidence of any sort, while logs would not be prefered, and still nothing. It's really sad that kids like you come on talking crap about possibly innocent people and then say the people who call you out for it are a "bored hinderance." Perhaps I am a hinderance in your incompetent little asshat state of mind, but your failure to show evidence is really the only thing making me dislike this report.

Emerald even said in his previous reply that he did not "confess" to anything. Perhaps he's already looked through the logs, which would be cancerous without an approximate time. (cough cough give more evidence)

I'll say what I have had to say now three times: If you don't have evidence, he can't get banned! Simple as that!
    Even if you could give a time as well as a username or key things to look for in the logs instead of saying "here, take this shit and go look for it in the dozens by dozens of log folders in the server's directory..." I don't think you understand how aids that would be if someone told you to do that. Anyways, have fun being an incompetent fuck, seeing as how the only thing you've shown me as a viewer of this is that you had this coming by being an ignorant asshat.

11. Leaders

Leaders Moderator
    Staff Member

Denied, If you do not have evidence, nothing we can do. Unless emerald is able to check how your plot got cleared through logs.
    Can you give a specific time and date?

• Like Like x 1