Join play.oneshotmc.com with ? Players Online

Click to Copy

Kidnaps Helper Application

Discussion in 'Work Needed' started by Kidnaps, May 30, 2017.

1. Kidnaps

Kidnaps New Member

Identification
    In game name: Kidnaps
    Form(s) of communication:
    Personal

Previous Experience (can also be if you have done anything outside of Minecraft) : I have a many experiences from being staff on different Minecraft servers. I used to be staff on the massive HCF server ViperHCF, I later was kicked off of the staff team as one, they had to many to many staff as they did a massive recruitment of Trial-Mod's. I had a good time being staff on Viper and I still talk to staff when I go on there with my faction and play every other map.

I have been staff on different servers, like friends servers and also made my own factions server, my server sadly died, we had a play base of 100 players and we failed to maintain the players as there was big server restarting like RaidingMC, Archon and Saicopvp.
    Time-zone: GMT
    (British)
    Playing Information

On average, how long are you on OneShotMC every day/week? I would say I am on 10 hours a week at the lowest point, I can some times be on for over 20 hours if I am making a big cannon for someone, or raiding on a different server. I am at least on OneShot for about 3 hours everyday even if I am not making many cannons at the time.
    When did you join OSMC for the first time? I joined about 6 months back on my old main account, I never cannoned back then as I was just to lazy to learn. After talking with my friend Quad___ he told me some tips and have me about 10 schems to learn off of. He came on Oneshot when I couldn't do something like get a rev lefty to work. Quad was shown how to cannon by people like Leaders and Bong.
    When did you start playing Minecraft? I started playing Minecraft about 3 months after it came out, I was about 10 years old when my older sister showed me the game, my first account is now really old and I don't use it at all.
    How long have you been cannoning?
    I have now been cannoning for about 4-5 months and I have come a far was thanks to Quad showing me. I am not the best, I am nothing to amazing, I can build cannons, fusions, 1 tick revs ect...
    Why we should choose you: I feel the staff rank will help me even more, I come on everyday and for about 1 hour I will go round helping people, showing them cannons, helping them build cannons and teaching them the basics.

I feel that I am the right person for the job, I help people, not to many months back I was in the same situation as most people, can not cannon, doesn't know how to use world edit and ect. I think me not being a new cannoner, I can help others that want to be able to cannon or just learn the little things like lein archer.
    What would the server gain from you? I feel like the server does already gain for me, I already do some of the things that helpers would do, like help others, I feel me having more commands would stop the advertisers and people that spam mass disrespect in the chat.

I also feel the server would gain from me as I can be on at the times no other staff are on, I hardly see the staff because most are Aussie or US. I feel from me being GMT I could help on the times when no other staff are on.
    Why should we choose YOU to be helper above everyone else?
    I feel I am different from all the others applying as I feel that I do spent more time that most people and that I do apply myself already so much to the server. I think I could greatly improve the attitude of players by trying to calm people down when it gets to toxic.

I do feel with me being a new cannoner, being taught by many good cannoners I have learnt fast and want to pass on my skills to others. I do still struggle but nothing is that hard that I can not work out.
    Extra Information

Do you want us to know anything else? I hope you enjoyed reading this, outside of Minecraft I don't do to much, my exams are next year so I have some time to enjoy myself on Minecraft and hopefully getting staff on Oneshot.
    Have a nice day
    Adam aka Kidnaps :D

• Like Like x 1
  2. TubaScrub

TubaScrub Active Member

+1
    Tbh don't remember seeing you on, but my memory is shit. Nice app.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kidnaps

Kidnaps New Member

Thanks very much my dude and Ah ah XD

4. TubaScrub

TubaScrub Active Member

At the same time, if you're just now making a VPN application, you must not have been here that long...? Unless you just got a VPN?

5. Kidnaps

Kidnaps New Member

I have had a VPN for a while but never really used it, some people have been trying to DDOS and DOX me lately, so I have been on the VPN. I have VyprVPN that allows VPN bypass but it does not always work and is starting to annoy me, hence the reason I made the VPN app.

• Like Like x 1
  6. JavaMC

JavaMC Member

+279 hehehe

• Like Like x 1
  7. Kidnaps

Kidnaps New Member

Thank you :D

8. Jon_Schnee_

Jon_Schnee_ New Member

I love this application, extremely detailed and explained well.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Kidnaps

Kidnaps New Member

Thank you very much :D